Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hair Styling Day.

Went to Menglembu for lunch.
Went to a famous coffee shop, i forgot the name. But it's famous with its WanTanMee.
Anyone try before ?
Is near the roundabout. lol.
After lunch, we went to a relative house to chat.
I'm freaking bored there.
but i learn something from the elders.
:)

When we are on our way back, we witness an accident.

Let's have a look.


The car is on fire. WHOLE CAR. lol.


Firefighters has just arrived.


Firefighters getting ready to ambush the flame. lol.

Woaahh. I'm getting my camera ready all the times for stuff like this. lol.
&& i shall continue my wishlist ; a DSLR camera. :)

After that, i went Tesco with my aunt & mum for a change of look of theirs. not me. -.-
They have their hair perm ; body wave.
&& when i asked my mum, " can i twist perm my hair ? "
&& she scolded me again. -.-
Saying this that blah blahs.
"school don't let wan. blahs" -.-

I walked to Imax because I'm too boring waiting for them.
I went for 1 hour++ && when i came back.
They still not finished ! WTH.
I stand there looking && looking.
&& my mum say, " you went to Imax right?"
I was like, " How u know ? So geng ! " lol.
&& she say, "i can delivered you out i jau know you think of what laaaa" -.-

*wait && wait*
*cut the craps*


finally.
is all ready. && yea. is nice. look like the 80s. HAHHAHAHA.
I'm bad. xD


look at my aunt && ME ! xD



i looked pale here. my lips. lol. and look at my mum happy face. HAHAHA.

&& i'm getting my hair perm this week && getting my hair cut a new style, maybe next week. WHOOOOOOOOT !

but.

is.

MAYBE.

-.-

&& my picture appear in the newspaper today. lol.
not my face appear. is the picture i took. lol.


*drum roll ! * haha.


No comments: