Sunday, September 14, 2008

Food Testing in Syuen.

Went to a food testing in Syuen Hotel yesterday afternoon.
For my brother wedding.
Total of 10 people and 1 baby went there.
lol.

Let the pictures do the talking.

This is the paper they gave us to comment on their food.

First course ; Four Hot & Cold Appetizers.


2nd Course ; Braised Sharkfins Soup with Dry Scallops, Crabroe && Seafood.

3rd Course ; Combination of Roasted Sesame Chicken & Roasted Duck.

4th Course ; Steamed Pomfret in Soy Sauce.

5th Course ; Sauteed Prawns with Portuguese Sauce.

6th Course ; Stir Fried Assorted Vege, Fresh Lily Bulbs && Macadamia Nuts.

7th Course ; HongKong Style Seafood Fried Rice.

Dessert && 8th Course ; Glutinous Rice Balls in Hot Sweetened Water Chestnuts.

Woahh. By the 4th course, I'm already full. lol.
After that, I went to Jusco with my brother && cousin.
First time, my bro asked me out. -.-

There's some kind of Opera show going on in Jusco. lol.

Taken in Addidas shop. lol.

No comments: