Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Boring.

Just gonna upload some pictures for the day.
Kinda boring && my blog feels lonely without me updating it.
LMAO !

Pictures time ;


I love my shades ! :))

Just cam-whoring for some time. i love my pants. xD

Urmm. My honeystars with milk. I know it looks disgusting, but it's DELICIOUS ! xD

This is something from Bosch. A headset for drillers. xD

There's a radio. && a mic. A soundproof headset. xD

Look at my bro. Playing with balloons. Scaring a lil child. -.- && my mum still can laugh. -.-

" Ehh, why my bobo zhao yong dee want. " This is what he say that time. -.-

Awwww ! So BIG ! lol.

This is what i do the whole afternoon. Decorating for my brother marriage. :))

My cousin, the next skeleton driller. xD

See that lil child. That's the one my bro was scaring. xD
She's so cute right ? Lil DJ. xD

Bosch's models. -.-

Well, my brother is NOT a GAY && he's not that gayish actually.
He just like to play around && makes people laugh out loud. lol.
I'll give y'all some of my bro's link in youtube.
Have a look. :))

His Youtube Profile.

I recommend these few videos made by him. Funny videos. xD

Da Machaz (DMZ) - Lip Syncing BSB's Get Down *MUST WATCH!!!*

Da Machaz (DMZ) - The Making Of.. Lip Syncing BSB's Get Down

Da Machaz (DMZ) - The Adrian Tan's Talk Show

Da Machaz (DMZ) - Story of 2 "Professional" Footballers


He's getting ready for his next videos. LOL.
Enjoy !


No comments: