Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bored.

Back to blogging now. lol.
School was fine today. Chatted about my upcoming birthday party with Chia.
I think i have a serious diarrhea problem today.
During school hours, i really need to go to the toilet. But i just can't do it in school.
I waited till back home. && i went to the toilet a few times.
And it makes me looked really pale && i feel like fainting. lol.
Ate some medicine. Whoooot ! Diarrhea problem gone ! xD

sign up for Plurk! using this link. :)


thanks thanks. lol.
btw. thanks to Chia for wishing me Happy 14th Month Anniversary in her Plurk. Wheeeee. && anyone who wished me which i don't know. or maybe there is no one.
*perasan*
xD

And yeah, i got introduced to this game Meetoto by Huiyun.
It's an online game. In a virtue life. You can perform on stage, singing in public. Whoever in that room can lsiten to what you sang. -.-
&& i just tried just now. *memalukan*
try it !

Meetoto


Neways, pictures for yesterday outings. lol. sorry for the late upload.


The Light Path in Ipoh. xD


look at these 4 sakais. lol. weiwei.liyuen.peiyee.annie. -.-


annie & me. im just like a ah pek. xD


i love that specs. but too bad is not mine. xD

Picture of The Day ! ;


Whoooot ! 3 hotties ! liyuen.apple.bee. my bee the hottest. hee. (:

No comments: