Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just a simple day.

Woke up at 6 in the morning today. Stupid alarm clock woke me up.
After brushing teeth && get dressed, i lazing around hope that 7am will come. lol.
so i went cam-whoring again. this is what i usually do when i'm bored. xD

Playing around with pacifier. lol.

went to school && blahs.
gonna upload some pictures of some BM exercise book that the FUCKTARD did. lol.
maybe tomorrow only i'm gonna upload.

my hallway. lol. that's my room. lol. that's my pile of shirts. that's a dustbin. lol.

came back to install the Maple setup. but it failed. for more than 5 times i tried.
DAMN IT !
i give up. lol.
went to tuition && took some pictures at a boutique.

Posers !

Take Two !

Star ! and an equilateral triangle. saw it ? lol.
went back && went to search for a new blogskin. && i found this.
most of the blogskins available doesn't really suits my personality && when it suits, it don't suit my blog. -.-

well. is the time to say byebye. lol.
last picture for the day.

a graffiti. or should i name it just a simple wordings.
just for 4ORCHID ! xD

*copyrighted by kenji*


No comments: