Sunday, September 14, 2008

Birthday Party ! ! !

Chia came to my house yesterday. lol.
We were online-ing, looking for blogskins && so on.
At last, we get ready to go to Royal Ipoh Club for a dinner.
My birthday party. kononnya.

Waited for those people arrival.
Wenyi, Miko && Chris came.
We ordered our food && waited quite long.
Miko brought me a cake which she specially baked for me.
:))

We went cam- whoring && blahs.
At last, Wenyi && Miko went back.
&& three of us waited for Thomas && LeeHou.
Chris went with LeeHou first. because i need to go fetch Puimun.

Thomas told me he will be coming at 10 something. then we waited for fucking 2 hours.
He still haven't arrived yet.
WTF !
Honestly, i hate people who promised me && at last he didn't make his promise. WTF !

Luckily, we saw LeeHou again && he insisted to fetch us along to East.
We went to fetch Puimun && Weiwei from Evon's house.
Then fetched WeiWei back.
We head off to East.

LeeHou asked us to join him at Sincero.
We went && it was fucking packed !
Everyone were just banging here && there.
LeeHou gave us two bottles of Tiger beer. lol.

Thomas came && fetch me home. lol.
Puimun && Chia will be overnighting at my house. lol.
We slept quite early. i think. HAHHAHA.

Btw. i think LeeHou is a gentleman. xD

This is the cake Miko baked for me.
Let's read out loud together ;
Beloved Kenji Happy Sweet SixTEEN. AirB. Kenji. ♥ ya ! Miko.
LOL.

Like my dad's birthday only. lol.

Gangster !

Miko && me !

My name ! lol.

Me && My beloved bitch, CHiA. :))

Picture of the day ; I'm the thorns among the roses. lol.

That's it ! lol. others pictures are all my syok-sendiri pics. xD


No comments: