Sunday, September 7, 2008

Saturday School day.

There's school today. ARGH !
Wake up early in the morning && i was like freaking sleepy. Damn it !
Went to school && have a nap before the assembly starts.
All we can see is, the population of Form3, 4 & 5 is less than 200.
Whoooa.

My class ? Y'all gonna be shock hearing this.
9 out of 35 people came. -.-
We did nothing the whole day. Except for the first period. PA && EA && SEJ.
PA, we continue our exercise, EA, teacher gave us exercise papers, && SEJ, she freaking teach us SEJ, Bab 6. WTH !

After that, we have nothing to do. Not even 1 teacher came in to the class.
-.-
Wasting my precious time going to school.
I'm willing to sleep at my bed more than sitting in school doing nothing.
Chia & Chris & Me went to canteen && we ate Mee Soup. lol.
After that, we eat junk food. example, chocolates, french fries, fried yam, sandwiches && lotsa.

We chat with Mabel about badminton, sports, technology && lots more until dismissal.
lol.

After school, went to my granny house again && watched Moonlight Resonance Epi 28 there. lol.
There's some pictures for the day.

The main ; Austin. lol. * i just love taking pictures of him*



*mum mum* && my hand. lol.


3 cups & a little boy.


I'm a SUPERBABY !


"Ahhh. I'm having my sun-tan. Don't disturb."

Storm howling in Ipoh ;


Looked like the world is having it's last day. lol.


The storm began.


Looked like tsunami ? Especially the white clouds which symbolized the BIG WAVE ! lol.

Besides that, i had my hairstyle change for 5 minutes. lol.
Style it myself. Makes no difference between the old & the new. lol.


i looked fugly here. ):

Notice my sideburn went missing. lol. && yeap. Tomorrow maybe i'm going to perm my hair with my mum && aunt if my mum let. -.-

Shout out loud ; 16 September !

Kenji WANTS presents !
Kenji HOPES for presents !
Kenji WISHES for presents !
Kenji LOVE present !

My wishlist ;

Caps ;
Graphic Tee ;
Colourful Shorts ;
Colourful Pants ;
Wax ;
Perfumes ;
New Hairstyle ;
New Look ;
New Specs ;
&& lots more.


Examples ;


These kind colourful shorts ; red, blue, green, yellow will do.
* the hairstyle of the red vest fella, Nike && the specs of the black vest girl, Zai Zai*


These kind of Colourful pants ; red, blue, green, yellow will do.

No comments: