Sunday, December 16, 2007

Boring Day And Night~

LOL.now da time is actualyy 5.32am.haha.cant slp actually.dnu why~xD..now i chatting wif laura~LOL.we are early birds.LOL.finding for topup dis time.haha.coz i call my dear just now.LOL.at bout 4 smtg.xD.she's in camp.sobbie.*sad*..haihh..well..my blog is cacated.cx i dun reli have da mood to write a blog.laziee lerr.xD..well.gonna write down wad happen today.xD..i slept at 1pm dis afternoon till 7pm at nite..LOL..never eat anythg today..except 2 breads wif peanut butter+sugar n TOAST~!yummy~!i rmb i was chattin wif REGINE dat timee..well..time pass damn fastt..i off9 early today.LOL.den went downstairs to accompany my mum.LOL..dad n bro were nt at home..all go lepak.argh~!n den..i was searching doz old old picha album in da drawer..and saw my young young look.GOSH~!..im so GIRLY dat timee..and datz da timee my mum nagg at me again~she say.."u see..last time u so cute n pretty.[as if]..now u pulak be BOYY~!!!huiyor~[can't believe my mum will say huiyor]LOL..too bad i dun hav a scanner..if not sure gonna upload doz GIRLY GIRLY pichas to dis blog..and LAAUGH at it~!xD..finally,my bro is bek..LOL..and he told my mum dat deres a person opposite our hse waiting dnu for wad..macam pencuri je..my mum got panicked..LOL..i n my mum went upstairs and check it out thru my parents room..LOL..my mum warn me..she say..'IF RELI COME ROB US..U ACT AS A GUY KAYY??"..i was lik SWT~..and i told her.."u see,being a BOY so good..nnid skd kena TANGKAP~"[it was just a reason for me to stay as a tomboy~]LOL..she called my dad..and tell him wad happen..so my dad came bek.pretend deres ntg.LOL.n well.doz guys were actually DATING outside dere..LOL..stupid malay fella.xD..so it was bout 3 smtg dat timee.hees^^..i was cam-whoring dat timee.wanna have a look wad i cam whore??go to my fs profileee.LOL..well..itz enough for today..LOL..goodnyte~OYASUMI NASAI~=]

No comments: