Friday, December 21, 2007

well..today wake up at almost 11 smtg pm...LOL..get dressed up and styled..LOL..den went down..i tought my parents are ready and waiting for me..bt nt..today i wait for dem..=.=|||..den cam-whore wif my fone while waiting for dem..damn bored..LOL..finally we went out to my granny hse and fetch my aunty to have lunch at ipoh garden..next to the shell station dere~LOL..i ate CHAR KUEY TIAO~and it taste GREAT~!!!den went to my granny hse..and my cuz ady came bek from penang..LOL..den stay whole day in my granny hse..so sienn~sumore ingat wanna find chiax wan~bt she not at home..sobb~lagi siennn~den cam-whore wif my cuz sis..LOL..sms wif my baybee luu~sms till no batt..cx take pic too muchh~hahaa..den have dinner in my granny hse..my aunty,my mum and uncle cooked~delicious foodddd~~!!!yummy~!!!after dat..me n my dad went home to have a bath..while my mum were still at my granny hse~i was chatinng wif baybee and mad in msn while waiting my dad to take his bath~almost half an hour~LOL..den my turn to take my bath..LOL..get fressed up..went to granny hse again..den my 1st bro and his gf came bek from kl dee..for the trip to cameron tmr..hees^^..he bought 2 games from kl and bring it back..LOL..1 was the BINGO machine~and 1 more~!!!dat was da most awesome game i never saw b4~!!!!is the ELECTRIC MACHINE GAME~!!!wow~!it was lik so fun playing dat game~at first i was sked of the curent shock~bt afta playing..it bcum more FUN~!!!!da machine was lik rm150++..i wish i could buy dat machine and trick the teachers~!!!!wanna revenge~!!!xD..afta playing dat game..we move on to BINGO~and is lik..we playing 1 card for rm0.20 for every1..LOL.we play a few rounds..and i just won 1 round~!!=.=|||..bad luck today cx wear black shirt..LOL..[superstitious~]xDD..afta playin da game..every1 stop cx itz ady late..and we went bk..reach home n on9 and write dis blogg~LOL..and 1 thg im not sastified with..i dun wish to tell out here..da person who read my blog will noe~im jlous of smtg~haihhh~damn moody rite now~everytime view da profile..da pictures..i was lik DAMN IT!!!i hate it honestly~bt wad cn i do?wad i cn do is stay quiet and not telling out my feeling~haihh~im just gonna wait when dis thg will stop..haihh..is all for tonite...thx for reading my crap~goodnyte..below are some pictures for today~=]


My Cousin Sis And Me[Cock Eye]xD


Dis Was The Game I was Toking About~!!!


Dis Was My Stupid Idiotic Face Kena Shocked[Acting-My Acting Sucks And I Look FAT here]xD

No comments: