Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Go-Lucky Day~!!wheeee~!!!


haha..today was my happy happy go-lucky day~!!!w0h000~!!!wheeee~!!!well..wake up at bout 10am today..wow~so early..haha..den msg my zhupoh~xD..unfortunately~she still sleeping lik a pig~xD..den went out wif my parents to my granny hse~den have lunch wif all my uncle n aunties at the RICE HOUSE at IPOH GARDEN EAST~and guess wad..i saw JESSICA n KAHYAN dere..LOL..and dat jessica asked me to selesaikan da fees~some fees..which are not supposed to tell here..LOL..wad i ate today??hmmm..rice+red beans+luncheon meat+water egg[pronounce in cantonese]+leong sui~hahaha..after lunch..we went bk to my granny hse~sit sit sit sit~damn bored~play wif baby~sit~talk~sit~LOL..so boring ryte?haha..later on~my dad asked me whether mau gi mcDonald makan ice-cream tak?bt den..kena skol from my mum..say..u still children ar?mau makan ice-cream..LOL..at last i went out wif my dad only..to PC DEPOT..xD..mum say itz boring so duwan go.and she regretted it..cx..i bought a KINGSTON 2GB DATA TRAVELER100 and 4 PORTS USB HUB~bt dis is not wad my mum had regretted for not coming along~it is~~~i bought new phone at SONY ERICSSON shop at PC DEPOT dere..i bought k770i..and my dad was wondering whether my bro wants it anot?i called my bro..and he say..i wan go see first~so okayy~so i bought mine furst..LOL..when we are bk to my granny hse..i pretend dat i never buy anythg at all..LOL..no1 realised it..as i was replyin my dear msg..outside da hse or inside the toilet..whenever deres a msg..LOL..so secretive~haha..n den is dinner time~!!!my uncle which are bk from kl wanted to belanja us wert~so we went home n fetch my bro~and den~it started dat every1 noes i buy a new hp..LOL.so my mum started her nagg in d car~so noisy~haha..we went dinner in THE MOUTH at GREENTOWN BUISNESS CENTER deree~durin da dinner my bro n me n my cuz keep tok about online games and phones..LATEST MODEL sumore~haha..after dinner went bek to granny hse..den again~sit sit talk talk~LOL..my hp giv my bro layed till no batt~LOL..so bout 10 smtg we went home..and i quickly go charge my fone..n quickly test all my new stuff.haha..so now..while i writing dis blog i was chatiin wif my dear~LOL..miss her shooo muchhh~!!=[..wannted to see her on 19th December 207 actually..bt sked i cant go jj..lostworld ask dad dee..he say no.~LOL..jj dun dare ask..later say i buy new fone still wanna go out..haihhh...cant see her..sobbie*sad*=[..wanted to see her badly..i miss her hug~=]well..itz enough for me as my dear ady off9~so goodnytes..take carez~enjoy my blog~=]



I bought dis fone..[UltraViolet K770i]
[Loveee You Dadd~!!!]






No comments: