Monday, December 24, 2007

No Fate Day~LOL

Writing dis blog while lsitening to 'Deadbeat by Ganjaguru'..hees^^..LOL.wake up at bout 12 smtg pm todayy..suppose to wake up at 7am to have breakfast with my dad n bro..LOL..cant wake up..xD..afta dat kena skol pulakk by dad..say i lik pigg.owiz oso slpp..huiyor~!i like to slp wert..datz why my baybeee call me hubby zhuu..xD..went to my granny hse..my cuz are getting ready to go bek kl~*sad*..no one cam-whore wif me anymore~sobbz..my bro oso goin bek kl too~..my cousin went bek first..while my bro almost 3pm ni went bk..LOL..forget to tell..dat i bought 3 eggs in cameron..which have pets inside..is fake actually..bt it can hatch and grow..LOL..i bought dino,croc and DUCK..LOL..well..now my lil dino[name it for dino]xD...has hatch..bt nt completly hatch..LOL..can see itz head ady.itz so cuteeeee..itz yellow in colourr..LOL...so all went bk adyy..so me n my parents oso decided to went bk hse..since itz so quiet ady..LOL..b4 we went bek..we went to ARENA KEPAYANG..which were only few roads near my hse..to have a look on deir show house..new house dereee..we went and have a lookk..well..it was bigg..da living room da kitchen[my mum favourite place] is big..LOL..we went up to see da rooms...bt it was smaller den our room..bt my dad say is ok for us..since my 3rd bro gonna leave ipoh next year..den i was lyk..wad!?!u wanna chg hse??no way?!..LOL..my dad ask for the price..while my mum were guessing da price shud be around RM180k..bt da ori price is RM220k++...i n my parents were like..waddda?!?!is lik facing da kampung estate..and it worth lidet?!swt~!=.=|||..my dad say well...itz sucks man dis place..of cx not to the salesman..bt to me..LOL..i was da mangsa hearing all his reason..LOL..say cx skd pencuri..den blah blahhhh...so we went bek home..i went on9 again..haha..were smsing wif my bii whole day..LOL..she called me..and i was shock..cx she seldom call me wan..LOL..at furst i taught is her parents or wad..LOL..actuali is her..ahaha..miss her voice shoo muchh~she cant reply me cx of her babiii fone..sumroe is a MOTORAZR MAXX V6..LOL..SONY ERICSSON is da bestt..=P..bt she say itz bcx of digi..LOL..den my turn to called her..LOL..hse fone to hse fone actuali..LOL..we tok n tok n crap n crap n sah fah chiong~LOL..almost for 1:35:50 minutess..LOL..we hang up cx of her babii hse fonee.so fast no batt wann..ciplak wann..xD..den we chat in msn..and we are lyk..sending each otha youtube link..to watch..ahahaha..so syok dat timee~!!!only me n her noe wad happen..LOL..den she say brb..so i waited while lying on d bed..and at last i fall asleep..LOL..she nudge me n i wake up..haha...now ni she bek..LOL.so we chat awhile den..she kena go dinner liaoo..so off9 luu~den msg wif her luu~asked her whr she eat..she say 'dongu teng'..i nt sure mana pulak..so taught is wolley court..den my dad pulak ask me go for dinner..i asked whr.den he say dongu teng...i was lyk..OMFG~!!!i wan go i wan go~!!wait me..LOL..den went dere..LOL..my dad tought donguteng is wolleyy..actualy is not..my mum say is da opposite wan laa.aneka selera..huiyor?!!i was lyk..sobb..cant see my bii~!!!so sad..den msg her..asked her whr she sit..LOL..she say near da FRIED CHAR KUEY..i was lyk ok..i walked dere later..LOL..so afta finishin my dinnerr..i sengaja walk dere..and i was finding for her..bt outside dere..skd her parents saw me..den blahblahblahh her..den find bu dao at dat stall..den see see she was siting rite in front of the stall selling xiu bao~i was lyk..apalah?!!dat wan char kuey stall ar..LOL..i saw her..she was in PINK~!!!LOL..while her dad is in bluee..haha..she din saw me..too bad~LOL..we went bk den on9 again..LOL..chat chat chat..den she gotta brb again..cx to help her mum..her mum back pain..LOL..poor dear~~xD..den she bek again..n chat chat chat..den sudd din get her reply..sobsob..ingat she busy lorr.so i continue doing my thgs..den almost 1 hour i tink..i waited for her..still cant get her msg or anythin..i was lik i so miss u lar dear~sobsob..=[..so i writed on my pm..whr is my baybee..i miss u so muchhh..LOL..bt it was diff from wad i wrote now..LOL..den sudd she send me sms..den i reply..she asked me whr am i?den i say on9ing lorr..den i saw her off9 den on9 again..den she find me in msn..she say she send me many msg in msn bt i din reply..so she tought i slept ady..i was lyk..shyt u msn?!!!..hate msn so damn muchhh..make till me n her cant chat for 1 hour..waste our time ni..ishhh~!!!..den at last she oso kena sleep ady..mum skolding herr..sobbie~*sad*=[..den we msg awhile and she slept..sobbie..so till now i was alone..=[...nvm..i wanna go sleep now n dream of her..hees^^..goodnytee...loveee u shayang~!!!mwahhhh..=]1 more thg..[AiR-B] has finally have all da stuff and has completed the plan today..we figure it out all in 1 time..thx to kyan and mad...[AiR-B] members will alwiz be UNTIED..I lovee [AiR-B] and itz members..thankew so muchh..=]

No comments: