Friday, December 21, 2007

Boring Day~


well..i was writing dis blog while listening to Biao Bai-Elva Hsiao..LOL..well..today din folow my aprents went out..left me alone in d hse..bro pulak go penang ady..song sei him~i pulak at home fatt mou~slp till 4 smtg pm ni wake up..luckily got my baybeee pui me..hehe^^..love u dear..mwahhh.bt i was msging wif her while i was half-sleep..LOL..dat means almost 10-15 minutes oni reply her..LOL..so wen i wake up..i din get any of her reply..so dun care lorr~mayb she busy or wad..so i went on9 again..den icQ was finding for me.is not dat program..is a person who name as icQ..LOL..asked whether gt play o2jam anot?too bad i uninstalled dat damn game..cx cant download any song..LOL.so i log in my fs..and check out doz comments..i was lik..WADDA!??!almost 70++ my comment..damn tired n lazie to reply laaa.haihh..so i reply a few..nwo left almsot 50++..haihh..lazie laaa.so dnu how to reply all..so chat chat chat..and finally get a msg from baybee~she terslp jor worr.aiyoyo~i wake up she slp..i slp she wake up..LOL..so msg msg..and she on9..hehe..den we chat n chat..well i gtg dat timee..to dinner..LOL..so went out wif parents to dnu whr..NAM FATT..i think..eat all doz 'liu' geh thg lorr.afta dat..we went to GREENTOWN MALL..OMFG~dat place so damn many hp store..LOL..and we check out k770i price dere..it was lik..so BIG DIFFERENCE..dere was lik selling rm800++ and some rm900++..which i bought for rm1200?!?!LOL..it was doz 'sui gei'..haha..und ryte?LOL..itz time to go bk..as dey wanna close ady..LOL..so my mum belanja me makan ice-cream..haha..so childish lar me..so long din eat ice-cream liao..haha..so went bk home n on9 again..den continue my chat wif baybee~chat wif MAD oso..about AiR-B..LOL..bt kyan was not in..cx she say hang gei wor her comp..so nvm..den MAD off9..while i was chating wif my dear only..LOL..while msging wif my g0rg0r[alanleong]LOL..cx i met him at jj yday..bt just for awhile while i was in da carpark..LOL..pamela find me chat now n kyan..finally her laptop no jam ady..so talk talk talk..den kyan disappeared~LOL..pamela n i were talking bout dis sat nite..LOL..got some program in yuk choy held by a few church..is was lik a christmas party..i tink so~LOL..so nt sure whether im goin anot~cx goin cameron dis sat oso..bt not gonna stay over..sobb~pamela is doing some performance so i WOULD like to go on dat day..LOL..i wanna see!!!!haha..so chat till now~den she oso off9..baybee oso off9 n slp liao~so im going to slp too afta finish eating my sweetcorn..*YUMMY*..lovee it~!!!mwahh.xD..kayy..itz enough for today..i owiz crap in my blog..LOL..goodnyte..lovee u my baybeee~!!!=]



Loveee You Baybeee~!!![taken on 12/12/2007 at jj]=]

No comments: