Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Happy Day~=]

well..now im writing dis blog while listening to Sandstorm[best techno club remix]by DARUDE~LOL..and was chattin wif my dear~~she is preparing to go slp ady..sobsob~*sad*miss her shooo much~well..wake up at bout 4 smtg pm today~LOL..and den go brush teeth..LOL..i everyday oso got brush kayy?just dat din write in otha blogg.LOL..den go downstairs to have my lunch..which is rice+sweetNsour pork+radish+fish+soup=my LUNCH~xD..afta finish eating..went to my room and on9 again~hahaha..everyday oso on9..damn bored ady..haha..den KYAN nudge me..and den me to play dat game again wif her~LOL..after awhile~she nid to off9..sobbiez~so i alone again.haha..so i decided to reply all my fs comments..and i did it~LOL..den~find KHONG to chat..we were lik 'sah fah chiong' dere..dun worry..she's not my DEAR~xD..she belongs to my didi@KYAN~xDD..she was lik ji ji ji ji ji..n she kip ji ji ji ji to me~=.=|||..and i was lyk yi yi yi yi yi to her~xDD..it was actualy kenJI n huiYI..haha..we was lyk lil kids playin ntg~xD..den KYAN called me..she asked"where are u larhh??i say here laa..den she sya..coem da game larr..blahblahblah"LOL..den i went in da game~LOL..den i called KHONG play oso..LOL..so we 3 was lyk playin till crazy lydat..and in dat game..oni ME n KYAN were the PRO..whilee KHONG was the NOOB-est~LOL..*perasan*..lil while~i asked my dear to join us for dat game~and she did..LOL..i told KHONG dat now got ppl accompany her to be da NOOB dat is WENYI~LOL..and den kyan gotta go~*sad*..so lef me,wenyi and khong dere~while i was explaining HOW TO PLAY to wenyi~khong say..ohh..is lydat izit?dun tell me earlier garr..i was lik =.=|||..ur lg din tell u mehh?LOL..and she say~yala~!!!she say u played jau noe gela..smtg lydat..LOL..den we palyed..n WOW..i can't believe dat dey bcum PRO ady..LOL..wenyi almost win me in dat game~swt~xDD..i keep on chase n chase.LOL.n at last i win..LOL~n den khong gotta go too~*sad*left me n dat sorcrab oni~n she say duwan to play jorr.bk msn bah~den ok lurr~listen to her bahh~xD..so we was lyk chatin n chatin for so long..hahas~den kyan on9 bek~w0h000~!!!happy~!!xD..we played dat game again~kyan said dat her lp oso playing now..i like..she not off9 ady mehh?LOL.actualy she din sign in to msn.b payin da game.ishh~i was lik..huiyo~why din tell us u playin~!!!xD..den play play..khong say gtg dee~bt dat babii kyan pulak din notice..keep saying chg song..ready..gogogo..den khong left..n i told kyan ur lp angry dee larh~den oni she noe..she blame her comp for laggin~haha..so kyan off9 n go tum her lp~hees^^..den i take a bath n have my dinner bout 10 or 11 smtg pm..xDD..den continue chat till now~~LOL..played webcam wif CHRIS and her cousin~LOL..shes in kelatan now..if im not mistaken..aahaha..den main main..she off9..den still chatin wif my dear~~LOL...now..she off9 dee~~*sad*..so now my turn to off dee~wanna slp..tmr gotta wake up early cx cousin returnin bk from kl~hees^^..well..enough for today~gotta go~chaoz~see yaa~~goodnytes..oopss~!i forget 1 thg~today..AiR-BreaKers have a new member~which is MAD~hees^^happy to have her in~hope air-breakers gotta be a big one next year~~startin next year~now HARD-TRAINING and TYPICAL-WORKOUT under process for all of us~=]

No comments: