Friday, July 4, 2008

=.=

Another awful day in school.nothing much happen in school actually.
but during Puan.Salina BM class again.she's just so damn irritating.annoying bitch.no offense.
today.i counted again.and she called me 17 times today.less than yesterday.all together for today & yesterday is 41 times. =.=

Doing rumusan in her class.i finished & i passed it up to her.but but but.she threw my book back to me.i was like.wtf?!=.=
wth i did?and she say i wrote the wrong format.eventhough i write wrong you can at least tell me in a more polite way right?B I T C H !

After school,i went straight to my granny house.my eldest bro,Alan is coming back.ate some porridge cooked by my uncle.yummy!his cooking is the best among all of our family members.hee.and i'm still in my pinafore.ouhh.

went to Jelapang.to take a new birth certificate for my bro.he lost it.after that we went to Syuen hotel.to discuss about my brother's wedding plan and background and all those stuffs.waited so long there.playing with lil Jocelyn.we went to my dad friend's house.it is actually like a hotel.he rent it just to friends.not to strangers.and it was like.whoa.so nice.wi-fi is available there too.HAHAHA.

we went and have our dinner.i and Adrian,my cousin brother talked about online games & so on.at last,i went home and take a warm bath. :D
now,my parents and my brother went out clubbing. =.=
*signing out*
look like maple right?the elinia.*forget the spelling* LOL

Lil Jocelyn. :D

Mabel's sketch of Mr.Gee blah-ing.

Mabel's sketch of Mr.Gee,English Teacher. xD



No comments: