Thursday, July 24, 2008

Confuse.

I'm eating fruit salad made by my mum. *yummy*
When y'all read this post, y'all must be thinking.
hmm. "amelia wanna diet ar?OMG!" right? lol.
and i'll answer. "yes, i do. are you jealous?" lol. just joking.
well, i'm fat. i hate the height & weight of mine. is just too abnormal. lol.
first, i'm short. second, i'm fat. ARGH!

********************************************

I'm confused. what can i do?
i'm just out of my mind.
i just can't believe that this will happen in a sudden. why?
can anyone tell me why? i just don't want this feeling back. aiks.
i can't tell that person. i can't let that person know.
i'm just so confused. i tried to act as nothing happen but i just can't.
i tried to talk to that person but. i will just look other place.
what if that person know about it? will that person avoid? hate? me.
i'm confused.

:(
Fang Sheng - Fan Yi Chen
This song can represent my feeling.

No comments: