Sunday, July 13, 2008

DANCE DANCE DANCE! 12thJULY2008

Went to school today.
Meeting up with JUNTiNG,my beloved eyebag & MiKO.
I saw CHRiS,CHiAX & MENGFOONG at the guard house.
Sitting there reading some stuff.
So i went in and in and i saw my JUNTiNG!
LOL.

We went to the hall and sat there while watching juniors practicing their dance.
Then my syok-sendiri dance came.I breakdancing myself like an idiot coming out from nowhere. LOL.
I send so many messages to MiKO but she didn't even reply once.
I waited till 9 something only she replied.
She say she fall asleep and she forget to wake up.ISH.

At 10,JUNTiNG gotta go already. SOBX.
So me,KENSHiN & iNTAN & other fellas went to parade for lunch.
After lunch,we meet up with MiKO at parade.
She followed us back to school and dance.
We dance till 1 and we went home. =X

I went to my granny house and i slept there.
Damn tired.
Sweating~
xD

Went back and online.
Online till dinner time.
Went to Shatin for our dinner.
*makan makan makan makan*

Went back and online again.
Went XDO-iNG with JUNTiNG. :D
Until 11.30pm.

Called my girl awhile.
Chatted and we went to sleep.

ZzZzZzzzzzZZ~~~


*signing out*

No comments: