Wednesday, July 9, 2008

=.=

Monday,7 July 2008.

Absent from school. :P

I'm SICK.


Tuesday,8 July 2008.


Nothing much else to say.Went to tuition with Chiax at 5pm.Waited for MISS CHRIS.=.=
When she arrived,we were shocked.She wore like she's going out for a walk or dinner or whatever.HAHAHA.She wore a green blouse,so do we. :D [we planned it] and a long blue skirt & not to be forgotten,a shades.=.= xD

We took some pictures before tuition.*siao* [cam-whoring]

After tuition.Leon make a frontflip infront of his mother.=.=

He's actually sengaja doing it.



LOLLIPOPS!

CHiAX & KENJi.




Wednesday,9 July 2008.

Back to Puan.Salina's class again.
I feel lucky for not going to school on Monday because having BM class on that day.Phew~

Tuesday don't even have her period.Whee~

And today.=.=

-Disaster-

Luckily,is only 1 period with her.She crap again.And she called MeiTheng[Mabel] as MEITHONG! HAHHAHAHHAHA.xD

We were discussing about the Sajak-Aku Menjadi Lebih Berani.She even called me out infront of the class.And I'm actually writing the numbers of time she called my name.And she asking me what I'm writing.She thought is was berjudi.=.=

She asked me to pose like a GIRL and then asked the class what they think about me when I first came in the class.Some say i was funny and even some say i sesat sekolah.=.=

And that teacher say that I'm from SAMTET.=.=|||!!

And today she called me 15 times.All together from my last post is already 56 times.=.=||
*whatever*


And ya.i forgot bout this.During Moral period,Pn.Fairuz was talking about the keagamaan & so on.She even changed my name into a malay name.that is.
-Amelia Lim binti Abdullah Lim- =.=
and i changed PuiMun's name into.
-Pui Mun binti Abdullah Jamluddin Chan- xD

*special topic*

I think that someone is angry at me now.she didn't even reply my comment already.aiks.maybe i asked some wrong question and she thinks it was me who involved in that question.but i certainly don't.but maybe i can say i admire her?or only friends?i don't really know.confusing.i hope that she's not angry at me.aiks.maybe some of you know who it is.BOKU[bonnie] help me! i don't think that she will know about this.she'll never read my blog.

*signing out*

He's cute isn't him? :D



No comments: