Thursday, July 24, 2008

ELECTRIC DRUMS.

ADDICTED, that's it for today. :D

I'm so obsessed with electric drums right now. isn't it cool? I just love it so so so much. It happened after i saw my school Tradimode drumming with it. It was like. WOW! the beat, the rhythm & it's looks attracted me. OMFG! I tried playing with it today. And i'm so happy. lol. childish right? =X


I'm looking for drum lessons. Might be going to Yamaha for course or either there's anyone that can teach me? lol. But i thought about it. If i joined the course, there must be exams & when there's an exam i need to practice & when i need to practice i need a drum.


& & & & WHERE THE HELL I'M GETTING A DRUM!?!!


For sure, my dad won't buy a drum set for me. As he said before. "You can't have a drum set at home. Is so so noisy. " My mum pulak, " You buy for her, you'll regret. We gotta changed those windows everytime she make such a noise with it." -.-
He said before, you want then you go for guitar lessons than drum. T.T

Look at these drums. OMFG!



No comments: