Tuesday, July 1, 2008

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY! =]


1 year already! :D

Wheee~~
1-July-2007.
|
1-July-2008.

The purpose I write this is because I want everyone to know how important is she to me. =]

Baby,all I wanna say here is that I'm really happy that we can last for so long.And i hope it will last longer.I wanna tell everyone that I really really need you.

You're just like my soul.

Whenever I'm with you i lose my breath
i nearly faint when you hold me close but i love that feeling i have never felt it with anyone else only with you and if i lose you i know i will never find anyone that can give me that same feeling it's only with you and that'll never change .

I love you more than all the stars in the sky. I love you more as each moment passes us by. I love you more with every breath I take. I love you more with each promise we make. I need you like a flower needs the rain. I need you for you can wash away my pain. I need you more each day I need you for you are so wonderful, in every single way. I miss you more than ever now. I miss you because I really need you somehow. I miss you and your touch. I miss you for to me, you mean so much. I want you to look into my eyes and see my love for you. I want you to hold me close to your heart. I want you to know that I love you, need you, miss you, and want you And I have for every single moment, right from the start.


I love you so deeply I love you so much, I love the sound of your voice and the way that we touch
I love your warm smile and your kind, thoughtful way, and the joy you bring to my life each and every day I love you today as I have from the start, and I'll love you forever with all of my heart..

This proves that we'll never let go each other hands. :D

No comments: