Sunday, July 13, 2008

RULE1 : Each player of this game starts of with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged have to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little know facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. No TAG backs!

1.I would love to sleep for 24hours. =X

2.I wanted to be as cool as DBSK but is impossible. xD

3.I'm scared of spiders & ants. =X

4.I always dance whenever i am.No matter in supermarket,room,carpark,bathroom,toilet or some other places. =X

5.I like to act as a clown. =X

6.I love to collect hair wax.Especially Gatsby hair wax.I have more than 10 in my cupboard & i just get scolding from my mum about this. =X

7.I love my hair like fuck.I said."Don't ever touch my hair" =X

8.I love to bully kids. xD

9.I love to sleep in the class.Is my hobby. xD

10.I can eat as much as i can.I love eat but i ain't fat. xD

i tag:CHiAX,PUiMUN,REGiNE,CHOKO,TEENWEi.. :D

No comments: