Sunday, July 20, 2008

CLUBBiNG & BiRTHDAY OUTiNG ON 19th.

Can say that i went out the whole day. Until 2am. LOL.

Now,Let's the pictures do the talking. Hell much of pictures. xD

First stop : Jusco.


MOLESTER!

POSERS!

FUCK!

BLACK & RED!~

BIKINI?!

BASS AGENTS?


Second stop : iNFiNiTY

Michael,Shaun & Zhengyu fetched us there.



LOL.

Third stop : Meru Valley. Shan Yuen's Birthday Party.

They fetched us there too.

Puimun is my one-day gf for that night. HEE.


Stylist everywhere. xD

Fourth stop : Rum Jungle.

They fetched us there too. yeah~


We ordered two buckets. xD

Chris was abit drunk & Jojo too. LOL. I'm so steady aite. Just abit high. LOL.
Zhengyu make me cheers with him. That's why i so fast get HIGH! xD

At last, we fetched Chris home first. Then Jojo and at last me.

Feel damn guilty because i make them u-turn back cause i left my phone in their car. =X




No comments: