Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Open Day&Shopping Spree! :D

OPEN DAY!!

today was my school open day.where all parents came to know about their children's kelakuan & results in school.it's really damn menyusahkan.LOL.the open day starting at 10.30pm-1.30pm.i thought that teachers wont be teaching today but they teach.==
i ponteng EA class and went breakdancing with Keiyan while Jojo & Chris were talking bout their stuff in the hall.

Is already time for the parents to arrive.Many parents came just on time.the first parents i saw is Chiax & Chris mum.i waited for so long for my mum arrival.but she haven't come yet.i wait till almost 12 only she reached with my aunty.we waited quite long.our number was 24 and that time is only 17.AIKS.and the teacher keep blahblah-ing.

At last is our turn.i was so worried that Puan.Ng gonna tell my mum that i sleep in her Science class for a few times.so i admitted it to my mum before our turn came.and to my surprise,she didn't even mentioned anything about sleeping but only to mention i'm ACTIVE in class.HEE.can't sit properly.need to walk around.& blahblahblah.

My results improved but my mum was not really satisfied with it.because i failed my addmaths on the marks 25.passing marks was 30.AIKS.my fault.who asked me never study hard? :C

SHOPPING SPREE!

We went parade after open day and meet up with my dad.my dad doesn't want to enter my school.don't know whats the reason actually.LOL.Went for lunch in foodcourt.Parents complained the food was expensive with taxes and was not delicious.Went searching for my clothes for my brother's wedding.We went Hip-Hop Arena and tried out a few.but my dad doesn't like it.So we went Shibuya.And none of it suits me.except it's skinny jeans.I met up with HER in kopitiam.I managed just to look at her for awhile,talk awhile and i gotta go.AIKS!i miss her badly. =[

We went to YikFoong.We parked our car in the basement and tried to take a lift up.but the lift doesn't move at all.CREEPY.so we took the staircase.We went to the ground floor shop which i don't know it's name.is hard to pronounce actually.LOL.We spend most of our time there.looking for a vest & tops suitable for me.at last i found one.i tried many tops&bottoms there.finally,i bought a black vest & white long-sleeves & a suspender & a polkadot bow & a red tie.My dad even asked me to buy that locking hat that MIKO adores so freaking much.HAHAHHA.but i didn't want it.waste of money if i buy it just for that wedding.i can't wear it to any shopping complex.people will think i'm crazy if i wore that.LOL.

After that,we went to Jusco.
We went G2000.but we didn't bought anything yet.we went up to Padini.me & my dad & my mum & my aunty were choosing our tops.i tried out a few long-sleeves.and at last i bought two.a black long-sleeves & a pink stripes long-sleeves. :D
my dad bought a white long-sleeves.my mum bought a t-shirt i think.LOL.

We went to Big Apples Donuts for our tea-time.Whee~we ordered the promotion value.buy a coffee/tea free a DONUT! xD
i asked for an apple tea while my mum & aunty ask for a cappuccino and we get 3 *forgot what's name* donut for FREE!

After that we went back to G2000 and i tried out a suit.it was the LADIES SECTION.LOL.just trying out.not gonna buy anymore.spend so much already.but i'm targeting on those skinny jeans in parade.dad gonna buy for me.HAHAHA.dad bought 2 long-sleeves & a tie while my aunty bought a slacks.

We went to the supermarket to buy some groceries.Alex,my third bro called me.He asked me to buy him WANTED movie tickets.I went up and bought the two stupid tickets.*why am i stupid helping him?* LOL.

We went for dinner in East.After dinner we went back home.I'm so tired & sleepy.i even remember i slept in Jusco outside Padini at the bench just now.LOL.

Well,I'm right here now.Gotta catch up with my homeworks.addmaths & modmaths.

*signing-out*

My mum took this picture for me. :D


This was the pink stripes long-sleeves. :D

This was the suit i tried. :P

No comments: