Sunday, July 6, 2008

Boring.

I don't really know what to write today.out of topic.as usual.i went to school for BSM meeting.Bulan Sabit Merah.nothing much to do during the meeting.all i do was messaging with my girl.hee.i accompany SuetFay to buy some mee goreng for her class party.==

After meeting,me & Regine went to GoldVision to buy a cake for YokeMei..is her birthday today. :D
We celebrated with her in school.

BiRTHDAY TiME! CREAM!! xD

Just look at YokeMei's face.HAHAHA.

Breakdance time with Kenzo a.k.a ChinLaiYen.
FAKE AiRTRACK! xD

btw.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOOYOKEMEI! :D


Went home at 1.went to my granny house for lunch.cooked by my brother,Alan.he cooked cold soba.a japanese type of food.

I'm the one who prepared this for MYSELF! :P

btw.
sorry MABEL for spelling your name wrong.I'm gonna change it.LOL.



No comments: