Thursday, July 10, 2008

I Hope.

Nothing really special happen today.Except Bonnie's sister,Amanda asked me to teach breakdance.LOL.actually,not she asked but Bonnie who suggested my name to her.at first,i really thought that Amanda is those sombong type actually.LOL.sorry for thinking you like that.But after talking with her,i can see that she's those happy-go-lucky-friendly type. :D

During recess,Chris & me went to Primary Hall to see Laiyen's group dancing.While we watch,we dance along.LOL.thinking that we are in some sort of clubbing places again.LOL.Later on,taught Amanda some easy steps.

Went back to class.As usual.During BM period again!!!!!!That B I T C H called me for 15 times again.And make me damn angry today.I wasn't in a good mood during her period.She asked us to form a group of 4 or 5.And then we formed.I was talking to Chris about *something happens* and suddenly that B I T C H asked me to change group.

F C U K E D !

I push the chair and took my things out of the bag.and this is our conversation.

B I T C H : kenapa AMELIA selalu nak melawan cikgu?
M E : tak de la.mood tak baik hari ini.
B I T C H : mood tak baik so nak lepaskan kat cikgu ye?
M E : tak de la.tak de lepaskan kat cikgu.*walking to the other group*
B I T C H : kelas.kita tak boleh buat apa-apa dengan tengok mood kita.kalau cikgu ajar dengan berdasarkan mood saya.suka-suka cikgu pukul awak.macam mana?
M E : *doing faces behind* xD


I feel damn F C U K E D U P!
I went to toilet.and i spend my time breakdancing with Laiyen & Junting[my beloved eyebag] xP
I went back up and listen to her blahs. -.-

Chris,Chia & me stayback.Actually,we stayback for something but at last it didn't happen.So we went and eat & finish our homework.*except for me.LAZY*xD

I bought my moving rubber today!!yeahhh~is WILD SHAKE!PURPLE in COLOUR!Planning to buy SPIKY EDGE,PINK & LOOSE SHUFFLE,ORANGE! :D

And i cried today in class.*because of something related to someone i love*
Actually,i feel disappointed.But it's maybe I'm sensitive.I don't really wanna think about it.But i just can't control myself.I hope she's gonna understand my feeling soon.

I HOPE.

*special topic continues*

I told Bonnie what happen.And she told me many stuff bout the someone.And i received her comment today.so.perhaps.she's not angry at me?while i thought so.or she read my blog?

*signing out*





No comments: