Sunday, July 6, 2008

Ipoh International Run 2008.

Ipoh International Run is held today btw.LOL.i handed the form but i didn't went.it is all because.no SHIRT no RUN! xD
I handed the form and pay for RM5 is just only because i want the shirt.not to RUN!
I just don't understand how the organizer handle simple stuffs.They'll be expecting more than *i don't know how many* people gonna join.and they say the shirt is out of stock?!

Baby went.but at last she come to my house.hee.and i suppose to wait her outside the road there but i fall asleep. =X
sorry baby.and the run ended at 9 if I'm not mistaken.then i accompany baby back to stadium without my parents permission.hee.we walked back to stadium as stadium is very near to my house.LOL.

We reached stadium and start looking for Khong.and i saw PuiMun.Later,we went to have our lunch at stadium.with Kyan,Khong,ShinWei & CHRIS! xD
And they were actually sharing tables with others while i thought they are their friends.and i kicked their legs. =.=

Baby gotta go back dee.*sad*
After that,i joined ChinLaiYen,Junting & Intan.I have roti planta for my lunch.Pinky joined us later.After our lunch,we went to district.BSM headquarters to look for my sui po. xD
nahh.just joking.is Regine.hee.

Sat there for awhile until LaiYen's dad came.I followed her car back.After my bath,LaiYen cycled to my house.And we played Highstreet5.LOL.She was playing & I was sleeping at the sofa.LOL.At last she went home.

After she went home,i have my nap.until....
8pm! xD
I woke up and message baby.and have my dinner.
Now,writing this blog.hee.

And,
Sorry Junting.I'm sleeping.xD
too bad you're not online-ing now. =X

Not gonna update much this weekdays.Unable to online as mum will nag.
*signing out*

And i just remix a new song because of some stupid reason.AIKS.

No comments: