Sunday, December 14, 2008

Blog reactivate.

Well, i know it's already been a long time my blog is DEAD.
Been working last month && I'm not free to update.
&& my internet account is being suspended cause my dad forget to pay the bills.
So now I'm gonna reactivate my dead blog. LOL.
&& I'm gonna summarize everything to fit into one post.
XD

Let's start.

I quit my job on the 4th of December, last day being in BumCity.
Urmm, actually kinda miss there, the fun running counter, the fun joking with friends.

I'm gonna miss everyone there.

AhSum ;
KahYee ;
KahMun ;
SinYee ;
Ina ;
PUTERI ;
Yew ;
Bee ;
Gebu ;
Milky ;
AhSheng ;

People i won't miss and never gonna miss ;

SEIFEIPOH - Jasmin Lee ;
SEIMUSOULOU - BABI PAKCIK ;

HAHAHA.

There's some pictures from BumCity.
Enjoy :))

I miss this sei hao poh lots. xD

Left ; love to shake. Middle ; love to run counter. Right ; love to beat. =.=

Our shoes ! there's Miko,Bee,Ken && Chia.

Don't you know that promoters from Bum love to lepak here ? LOL.

Lansi people. -.-

Bee yang banyak chun ! LOL.

This is what i do when I'm totally bored.

Woah ! I love this drawing so much. A simple sketch of the fatass.

This is what i learn from Jason. -.-

I love to use cosmetics here. LOL.

I think that's my life in BumCity.
Miss there lots. LOL.

No comments: