Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tagged by Ding.

Here's a simple game.

Answer all the questions below and tag 5 people.

Rules: You cannot answer the questions by repeating the previous answers, example:

5 facts

1. I hate cats
2. bla
3. ya
4. da
5. wah

5 secrets

1. meh
2. loh
3. I hate cats
4. duh
5. ditto

State 5 facts of yourself that people know.

1. I love to go clubbing. xD
2. I love to DANCE ! *everyone knows that*
3. I love to cam-whore. xD
4. I love to sing.
5. I love to act cute. HAHAHA.

State 5 facts of yourself that people don't know


1. Everyone thinks that I'm a proud person but when you know me, I'm not kayy ?

2. I dislike people who thinks they are cool,cute,pretty and so on and started to boast around and giving bad comments to people and i dislike myself too. cause i thinks that i'm cute. bwahahaha.

3. I dislike bitches ! That's for sure. People who wants fame and money.
They lied cause of fame and money. That's what i call BITCH !

4. I dislike people gossiping something not true about me. If you don't know anything then just shut the fuck up.

5. Well, people can avoid me now. Cause i'm gonna tell something. Facts that people really don't know. I bath only once in a day, sometimes when i'm super duper lazy. =P

* since i wrote this, everyone knows about the 5 facts, so what for you wrote there 5 facts that people don't know.damn =.= || xD*

State 5 bad behaviours of yourself

1. I have bad temper.
2. I say a lot of bad words. A LOT !
3. I love to scold people for no reason.
4. I lie to my parents.
5. There's alot of bad behaviours about me. xDD

State 5 good sides of you

1. i love my friends. bwahhaha.
2. i love my girlfriend. =DD
3. i care for my friends.
4. i have no idea.
5. i have no idea ! xDD

Now tag 5 people!

1. TsuPing.
2. Chiax.
3. Junting.
4. Chris.
5. Puimun.



No comments: