Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Stuffs ! =D

Went to school to get my booklist for next year.
=/ gonna be Form5 soon.
No more honeymoon year.
No more computer.
No more blogging.
No more SMS-ing.

Gonna be more and more and more and more ;
MORE READING !
MORE EXAMS !
MORE STRESS !
MORE SCOLDING !
MORE PROBLEMS !

Bought my exercise books and so on.
After that, went to pick my brother up at the Gopeng Bus Station.
Went to granny house for nothing. =|
Received a notice that day, informing electric shortage on the 17th that is today.
That's why we went to Parade to enjoy free air-cond. LOL.

Finally i bought my schoolbag && pencil case from Extreme.
Wheeeeeeeeee ! =D
I'm so freaking happy ! Whooooots ! ^^

My pencil case. Wheee ! Eventhough is DAMN LONG. but still. IS HOT ! xD

My baggie. =D


Went shopping around && bought a few stuffs.
Went to LivingCabin to buy our ChristmasHat. LOL.
Bought 3 - one for me ; another one for Chia ; another one for Miko.
Went home after that. =D



Y'all know what ?


I'm getting impatient right now.

After weeks of waiting...

I'll be going crazy if it still haven't come...












WHERE THE HELL IS MY FUCKING SALARY ~!?



My stupid boss told me that she can't have a clear view of my fucking punch card. That's why she can't count the money for me and bank in to me.
She told me that she'll be coming down to Ipoh these few days, which she called me last Friday && get my punchcard from BumCity.
&& well, now is already a FEW DAYS, && she haven't bank in my FUCKING SALARY !

I NEED MY FUCKING SALARY ! DAMNIT !

&^$(*@&#^#(*&#$_(@*$_@($*@#

&& I don't even think they gonna count the few days of work during December.
1st,2nd && 4th.
We're gonna work for FREE ! DAMNIT !

By this week i haven't get my damn salary, I'm gonna call you again.
&& if you're giving me excuses again. I'm going straight to the LabourOffice !
=D
SERVE YOU RIGHT !


Once i get my salary, I'm gonna buy that hoodie straight away !
DAMN IT !


No comments: