Saturday, December 20, 2008

Blogger's Gathering on the 19th December 2008. =D

Miko came to my house in the afternoon before going to Parade.
We have fun laughing and playing with the hamsters. =D
The funniest thing happen in my house is . . . . .

WHEN MY MUM KNOW THAT MIKO IS A HAKKA.

HAHAHAHHAA. this really makes us laugh-out-loud. xD
Mum keep talking in Hakka with Miko.
&& I tried to talk but failed.
Because i don't know Hakka at all.
Except, "EM TEK" which means CANNOT.

Let's learn some Hakka ;

"EM TEK " ; Cannot
"Ngai ngoi ni" ; I love you.
"Ngai HEK fan or Ngai sit fan" ; I eat rice.
"Ngai hehh Hakka yin" ; I'm a Hakka.
"Zuo ma kai ni fan si ngai ar ?" ; Why you fan sei me ar ?
"Ngai hoi yi si cuo" ; I want go toilet.
"Ngai hoi yi ohh liao" ; I want go Kencing.
"Ngai hoi yi ohh si" ; I want go shit.
"Ngai oi siak ngi" ; I wanna kiss you.
"Ngai oi tut yeh" =.= ; I wanna make love.
"Makalin" ; Badwords which i don't know what is it. Learned from MIKO. xD


After our lunch, we went to Parade and meet up with Chia.
As usual, we trashed up BumCity again && get scolding again from that BASTARD MUSOULOU. ISH.
But who the heck cares ?! We continue our plan to trashed up BumCity.
HAHAHAHA.
After crashing BumCity we went walking around and we went to BumCity Fair on ground floor.
We trashed up there but didn't get any scoldings. LOL.
Chit-chat with Brandon a.k.a BeeKim for awhile before going to MP.

Acting cute with the lollipop && devil's horn.

I want that !

o.0 ?

Wheeeeeeeee !

Kissy ! Kissy !

Show your teeth babe !

3 Sekawan !



Lollipops !

Oh lollipop lollipop, oh lollie lollie ~~

orange ; watermelon ; cherry.


At 7pm, we took a cab to the greentown Moven Peak, the small one.
First person or blogger we saw is SengHoo and KokKeat.
Followed by Puimun,JiunLi,Audrey,Mabel&&Kim,GuoJiet && 3 more guys.
At first, we sat outside but suddenly it rains && we felt a little bit of raindrops on our heads and so on.
So we moved in.

Chia, Miko && Me ordered the dinner set meal.
Rm18.80++ for one.
Chia ; Spagetti.
Miko ; Cheese Baked Rice.
Ken ; Chicken Chop.

Our menu ;

Drinks ; Soya Bean.
Opening ; Fresh Salad. Ewww.
Appetizer ; Mushroom soup with Garlic Bread.
Main Course ; Chicken Chop ; Cheese Baked Rice ; Spagetti.
Dessert ; Strawberry Ice-Cream.

Fresh Salad.

Mushroom Soup or whatever is it with GarlicBread.

Chicken Chop.

Ice-Cream.

My puke-face when eating the stupid salad.

My kesian face begging people to eat my salad.

And JiunLi helps !

"Lenglui" & "Lengzai" xD


After our dinner, craps and jokes were made by me and JiunLi, the fatt hao po.
LOL.
After all the laughters we have made, i felt so sleepy. LOL.

There's a few pictures of her on how she flirt with me.




Puimun ; JiunLi ; Ken ; Miko.

My darling with me. HAHAHA.


Everyone is sleeping. Notice 2 more people besides me ? LOL.

=D


After dinner, Mabel and Kim went back early. JiunLi and Audrey went home too.
The remaining ones had a walk to OldTownKopitiam.
After our tea, we went to Inet for some game.
&& the computer there was so laggy and i can't play my xdo properly. LOL.
Chia's dad fetch me back at 11.30pm.
Straight away went to bed as i was sleepy . LOL.

My sayang ! =D She's so cute right ? =D



Xdo-ing. xD

No comments: