Thursday, December 18, 2008

I Tag;

1.TsuPing
2.Chia.
3.Chris.
4.Puimun.
5.Choko.
6.Sugarbii.
7.Kityi.
8.Szien.
9.Leon.
10.Miko

How you know 1?school??? :)
Through her sis ? AMC.

What would you do if 3&4 dated you?
dated me ? o.0

Would 5&6 make a good couple?
They don't even know each other.

Do you think 7 is attractive?
YEAP ! she's such a CUTE CAT ! =D

Do you know anything about 8's family?
Err. no. xD

Tell me something about 9?
He's always with his jackhammer. -.-

What language does 2 speaks?
Hakka, cantonese, english, malay ?

Who is 3 going out with?
I-have-no-idea- she didn't tell me. xD

How old is 4?old???
Sweet sixteen.

When was the last time u talk to 5?
just now.

Who is 6's favourite singer?
ME ! haha.

Would you date 7?
WHOA~ CAT && RAT never get together. xD

What is 9's last name?
Juvyn.

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
OMG. =D

Which school does 2 goes to?
Same as mine.

What do you like about 3?
She's my besties who share every secrets with. =D

No comments: