Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pictures for Bro's Graduation.

Finally i got the pictures from my bro.
HEES.

Mum ; AIYOH~ I want at the HORSE there laa.

Mummy's boy. =|

What ? =.=

Look at me, like a sohai pointing towards my bro. Telling my mum. =.=

Dad.SecondBro-Andrew.Mum. *takde tempat duduk* xD

i saw my mum and dad again. =.=

Sis-in-law and Alex.

Mum ; SMILE for the camera ! Dad ; wey, darling there got lenglui. Me ; i'm not interested. =| sis-in-law ; haha. i saw ! alex ; woah. ada money. *happy*

mum ; wah ! really ar ? haha. dad ; o.0 really ? me ; i still don't care. audrey ; got 5 ar ! 5 ! alex ; still counting got money anot ?

mum ; woi ! woi ! dad ; *dreaming* me ; i still don't give a damn. audrey ; what ?! want money some more ? alex ; give some la. graduate dee ma.

Dad ; Alex ; Mum

Look at my em-song face. LOL.

Alan ; Alex ; Audrey - Triple A's. xD

1 Family tapi takde me && Andrew. =.=

*the end*

No comments: