Monday, December 15, 2008

Disappointment.

No one gonna know who i'm talking about.
Except herself.
Maybe she will never view my blog anymore.
I really don't know why she changed a lot.
She used to be my lovely godsis but now she change.
After i start working, we seldom contact each other && things happen.

She never find me anymore.
&& when i find her, she say she was busy working.
When i meet up with her, she don't really wanna talk to me.
I really don't know what's happening.

When we first know, she really treat me very good.
I can feel that she really appreciate me and so on.
But now, i can't feel anything from her.
She used to find me in MSN whenever i just signed in.
Now, eventhough she online she never find me once.

Is it true that when you first met someone you really wanna know, you gonna treat them real good. But after awhile , when you feel bored with them , you avoid them ?

I feel that is true for me. Because even someone told me that she's those kind of person.
I really hope she will be back the want i know last time.
She's someone i really care for eventhough we know each other not that long.

I hope that when she read this post, please do send me a message.



No comments: