Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Parade Outing ;

Woke up at 9 something in the morning.
Because someone ; chia told me that she'll be coming to fetch me around 9 to 10 something.
After i get ready, she still haven't message me. So, well, i went for XDO.
Until 11 something only she woke up. =.=
Damn damn her. LOL.

Went to Parade and had our lunch at food court.
LOL.
After that, went to BumCity and there were a new counter.
Hommer is gone now. LOL.
Went and have a look && WOW ! i love their shirts seriously ! OMFG !
Especially it's hoodie ! DAMN DAMN !
I'm gonna get one soon. Bwahahaha.

Anyone can buy me this ? LOL.

My beloved hoodie ! && Picture of The Day ! =D

Went around searching for Reindeer's Horn && Christmas Hat for this Friday blogger's gathering. LOL.
There's many weird looking Christmas Hat in LivingCabin. LOL.
&& we finally found the Reindeer's Horn at Watson.
But I looked so sohai with those horns and hats. LOL.

I bought a chain at BumCity and a BabyMilo wannabe handphone strap.
Wheeee ! Finally found something like BabyMilo.
And i have my Bonno pierce. LOL.
Went to Imax just for fun. LOL.

Star ! Star !

BabyMilo wannabe.

My Bonno Piercing. xD

Went back at around 5 something.
Bought Nugetto from the 100 Yen Shop.
*yummy*
Only RM5.50. Should go and have a try. =D

And my name seems to appeared in BumCity samples. WHOOOOT !
Someone specially did it for me. =D

BFF's . =D

No comments: