Monday, December 15, 2008

Brother's Graduation.

Went to KL on the 6th for my brother's graduation in Palace of Golden Horses.
Normally, we went to KL by bus because my dad don't really like driving to KL && he said that the car was old. -.-
Reached Duta Station && Alan came and fetch us to his condo.

Settle everything down && we head off to Desa Parkcity.
Woah, that place is awesome !
We went for lunch at One Noodle in Desa Parkcity.
Cousin came and join us && Kaylee was just so damn cute !
When she saw me, she cried cause of my hair. That's what my cousin said. -.-
We ordered noodles, duh. && Chee Cheong Fun.
But their Chee Cheong Fun is different kind of normal Chee Cheong Fun.
They have big prawns, yea, BIG && scallops. Wonder how much it cost. LOL.

After lunch, went to the playground with Alex and Aidan.
Their playground was a modern high-tech toys. LOL.
There's some pictures of it.

A part of view of Desa Parkcity.

Aidan on the bridge. LOL.

Gentleman or should i say gayish post ? LOL.

This is something you sit on and spinning around non-stop. I tried that && i felt dizzy. LOL

That's a swing, do you believe that ? LOL. Spinning swing. LOL.

We sat on that and i'm the first one who come down because i almost vomited. LOL.

I'm a superman ! LOL.

After our lunch, we went looking at hamster again. LOL.
Roboski hamster is so CUTE ! There are so small in size and their eyes is big ! LOL.

LOL.

Aidan.

We have dinner at home. Mum and bro and aunt cooked.
LOL. Go for holiday also need to cook. LOL.
Uncle bought a cake to congrats my bro for graduating. -.-
My bro tried on his graduate robe && i tried my sis-in-law pharmacists robe.
Bwahahhaa.

Secret Recipe Chocolate Banana cake.

My bro acting as a black cult with his graduation robe. -.-

Second act ; Harry Potter with his broom and chopsticks. -.-

Me acting as another evil cult. -.-

I'm a fake graduate with my cousin. LOL.

7th December 2008 ; Graduation Day.


Woke up early in the morning.
Prepared for my bro graduation.
Went to Palace of Golden Horses && is full with square-hats. LOL.
If you know what i mean.
Went in the ballroom and wait for so long for my brother's turn.
I felt asleep on my dad shoulder. HAHAHA.
Suddenly i received ShinWei's message.
She was actually in front of me. Such a coincedence.

Palace of Golden Horses.

Brother getting ready with his Vitagen. -.-

I love their toilets. LOL. && my bibi ! LOL.

There's alot of pictures in my bro camera. Gonna upload it after i get those pictures. :)

After his graduation, we went to One Jaya for our lunch at Duck King.
*yummy* i love ducks ! LOL.
We planned to take family photos in Fotorex studio.
But their booking were full. So we gotta wait for the next day.
After our lunch, we straight went for a tea-time at Old Town Kopitiam. -.-

Children under -15 never see this. LOL.

Adam && Eve. -.- I bet you guys know what is that. LOL.


8th December 2008 ; Family Photo Session.

There's many accident happen in front of my bro condo.
We witness 6-7 accidents in one time. After one another.
LOL.

This is the road view from 12th Floor. LOL.

One of the 6-7 accident i took. They usually skid. LOL.


Went to Fotorex for our photo session.
LOL.
Gonna upload it soon we get those photos.

Saw my lengzai daddy there. LOL.

Dad.Me.Andrew.Alex.

Mum.Aunt.Me.Andrew.

He asked me to spike his hair using Pink Moving Rubber. -.-

Aidan and Kaylee.

They are so cute right ? xD ShinChan && Himawari. LOL.

At night we went to my uncle place at Ampang for dinner.
Me and my brothers reached there first.
I went to Ampang Point with Alex && Scott [ cousin ] to meet with Maya && Lisa.
Girls which i know from my brother's wedding. Actually can say we are cousins right now. Sis-in-law cousins.
Well, they always laugh for no reason, and i don't know why.
Didn't really talk that day because we were rushing back for dinner.

9th December 2008 ;


Not much pictures for today.
Went to Ikea && Ikano.
I love their Beefballs ! OMFG !
Beefballs, ME LOVE !

Took at Ikea toilet. LOL.

Ikano Shopping Centre.

CottonCandy ! ME LOVE !

At night, we went for dinner at Kepong.
Audrey's [sis-in-law] parents treat.
Planned to go to Pavillion to meet up with Maya again.
But at last, plan canceled because my mum don't let.
Said that it's too late and no one gonna bring us back.
So we gonna meet the next day. LOL.

Before sleep pun mau ambil gambar. Like what Miko says, my signature face. LOL.

10th December 2008 ; Sunway Pyramid , KLCC.


Went to Sunway Pyramid for a walk.
Asked Maya to come to Sunway after her work.
There's a clown there performing, well, kinda funny actually. LOL.
Before Maya came, we gotta go. So we planned going to KLCC, just me and my bro with LRT.
Alan bring us to A&W for ice-cream and then Alex bring me to the LRT station.
From Taman Jaya to KLCC takes 10 stations. 0.0

Meet up with Maya && Lisa. Alex wanted to see Kitty so much. LOL.
They are sisters actually. LOL. But kitty didn't show up. LOL.
We went for a Bolt. Planned for Bolt 3D but too expensive.
LOL.
After the movies, they went back && we took LRT back to Bangsar and then cab to Desa Petaling, my cousin condo.
The stupid cab drive charge us rm15 because is night time. DAMN.

Bangsar LRT Station.

This is how i wore. LOL. banyak lala right ? LOL.

Too bad we didn't take any pictures. )):

11th December 2008 ; Back to Ipoh
.

Took 1.30pm bus back to Ipoh.
We went to Burger King Drive-Thru before boarding.
I had their Cheeseburger but still i prefer MCD !
While I'm on the way back to Ipoh, TsuPing on the way to KL.
:((

Thanks to Maya for her Green Moving Rubber. :))


Last but not least ;

Congratulations to my brother, Alexander Lim Kok Soon.







No comments: