Saturday, December 27, 2008

Jusco outing ;

Went to Jusco again. =.=
Actually, i never planned to go Jusco today.
But because of that JOJOCHAISIEWTHENG, she forced me.
Early in the morning, she called me. I thought what's so important.
It's all because she's asking Jeremy out && if I'm not going Jeremy's grandpa not gonna let him out.
WTH.
I'm so freaking tired and sleepy.

At last ,we went and meet up with Jojo.
Walked around and planned to go to Parade by cab.
Went to Parkson and accompany Jeremy to buy a perfume.
We choose those perfumes for quite long.
At last, he bought Calvin Klein for RM207 i think.

After that, we went to Kopitiam for yumcha.
&& i saw Tsuping with her sis and PeiYee and lots more.
Talked to her for awhile and went out.
After yumcha, we went Map to buy a DIY skin for my phone.
Since it's so cheap and nice.
Intro by PeiYee. LOL.

Bought 1 and we went to 100 yen shop to look for Kent.
Waited for Kelvin to fetch us.
Went back and i have my sleep because i'm not feeling well.
Planned to go out at night but at last canceled.
Cause of transportation problems.

&& this is how i pimped my phone ! LOL.


LOL !


* i 'm not in a good mood now. i repeat once again. i dislike people stop replying my message or even late replied. *

No comments: