Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Nothing to blogged actually.

Nothing to blog actually.
LOL.
No pictures no nothing.
Bwahaha.

Anyways, went to Jusco today with mum, dad, bro, cousin, Jeremy, uncle and aunty.
My uncle from NewZealand wanted to buy stuffs.
In a sudden, TsuPing says, she's coming.
Whooots ! ^^

Saw her awhile, walk with her awhile with San too.
Then PeiYee and Apple came.
After awhile i gotta go back, because they are heading to TescoExtra.
Boring day i have.
And yeah, i saw Ding and Brandon in Jusco too. LOL.
And Ding wanted to see Jeremy so much ! LOL. See what she wrote in her damn blog.
HAHAHAHA.

Tomorrow gonna go countdown with Chia and Puimun and Jess and many more.
I'm bringing Jeremy along. Whooooots !
Going to Jojo's mother pub. LOL.
=D


Someone bought me Mpoint clothes ! Whooots ! Even is for 7days only.
&& i found my xdo dear already. HOHOHO !


Currently, bad things happen to my family.
My eldest bro got an eye injury due to squash.
The ball hits his eye and his vision is not that good right now.
Doctor says that he might have internal bleeding.
Hopes he's alright. Heard his voice before, sounds so weak and moody.
Dad got very worried. Maybe gonna go to KL next week to take a look at him.

&& my eyes is getting worst and worst.
Some might don't know about this.
Some of my friends know.
I don't really know what's happening to my eyes.
Every night, it's gonna be in damn pain.
Veins can be seen, vision became blur, reddish eye, swollen eye.
It's already for weeks.
Gonna see a doctor if it's getting worst.

Pray hard for my bro and me. =[

No comments: